Phone rejected the recompile file

yawael

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
We are using Verizon phones in one of the Arab countries, and for this we need to change the language of the phone, so what usually is done: for example if i am using Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-i545) with android 5.0.1.

-phone is rooted with Kingo Root.
- Root explorer is installed on the phone.
- Setting System file is copied to the PC in order to change it's string values from EN to AR.
- The Setting system file is copied as SecSettings.apk to the PC.
- If for example the secsettings.apk is compiled and then recompiled only without changing it's string values and copied back to the phone.
- The Setting system file disappears from the phone, showing that the phone rejected the secsettings.apk that was compiled and then recompiled.

This is was a serious issue which blocked our progress in translating the english language to arabic language.

I would like to have the help from one of the expertise especially this is was the main issue.

I hope this was the right place for placing this post, unless the moderator can change the place of the post.

Looking forward to have help for this issue.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why you think just changing the string will allow a device without Arabic language being installed will get it to work. Have you done this before? What languages are listed on the "Language and Input" screen? It probably only shows 6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol