My Samsung Galaxy S3 is stuck on the bootup logo screen, HELP!

A

AC Question

I have a samsung galaxy s3 model GT-I9305T and right now when I turn it on it keeps freezing at the samsung logo that glows blue.

My first priority is saving the pictures and videos on the phone (it doesn't have an SD card). I wan't to transfer them to a computer, SD card, anything. I've tried to plug in my phone to a computer but it isn't recognized even with Samsung Kies.

A way to fix the phone itself would be even better of course. Right now the phone can still boot into Recovery mode fine, when I boot into download mode however it says warning custom OS may critically.....etc. I can't seem to boot into safe mode, how do you boot into safe mode and not download mode?

rthre regt

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
There is no safe boot. You must understand that your phone have a soft brick. First try boot in recovery not download mode and do a factory reset. If you don't have a reset button. Press wipe dalvic cache and data. The dalvic cache will clear apps default and the data will make the phone like new and will erase everything on the phone except the sd card. If that doesn't work you need to do a fresh install of the firmware with odin. To do that you must go into download mode and press the volume up button to continue. Also you must google and download the firmware for your phone.

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy s3 model GT-I9305T and right now when I turn it on it keeps freezing at the samsung logo that glows blue.

My first priority is saving the pictures and videos on the phone (it doesn't have an SD card). I wan't to transfer them to a computer, SD card, anything. I've tried to plug in my phone to a computer but it isn't recognized even with Samsung Kies.

A way to fix the phone itself would be even better of course. Right now the phone can still boot into Recovery mode fine, when I boot into download mode however it says warning custom OS may critically.....etc. I can't seem to boot into safe mode, how do you boot into safe mode and not download mode?
Try setting up ADB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC