Very strange problem with google voice typing

A

AC Question

Firstly this is NOT a joke. Today I have been experiencing the weirdest problem with google voice typing. Whenever I press the mic icon next to the spacebar (Samsung keyboard, Note 3, lollipop) the following starts appearing automatically :

going to toilet often smells going to toilet often going to toilet often smells

If I press the back button which is meant to erase the last word it just repeats the same sentence instead of deleting the last word. I never copied this text or wrote it to anyone before this started happening. Voice typing doesn't wait to register any sounds and starts this behaviour immediately.

jonequest2013

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
This a REAL problem. The other day voice was adding "Who who" to the beginning of everything. I rebooted and it went away. Now it is adding "Aye aye" to the beginning of everything. These are not random words. I seriously think I have a virus. The only thing is I have only had my Samsung Note 5 for about 1 week and have not tinkered with it at all.... yet. NO apps have been installed that are not from the market etc. Something is up. There is a guy on Reddit that said his phone was doing the "Who who" thing also.