How can I get rid of this Christmas theme or skin or whatever it is?

A

AC Question

I added a Christmas theme somehow and I need to get my phone back to normal. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Christmas stuff. I've manually changed the ring tone and wallpaper, but the icons are still Christmas. I have HTC one. Thanks!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You got it there to begin with, reverse the steps. Did you possibly install a launcher such as nova or something else? If you installed nova, go into settings and adjust them to remove the theme, our change the default launcher back to the stock one if you were using it before.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jim Doblin

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Finally found HTC sense app by searching in play store.hard to find with all those Christmas icons so the easiest way to do it is go to the Play Store in search for HTC Sense you should have it on your phone already I just hit open and then just hit restore to default and everything will be ok hopefully

Last edited:

JENNIROSE

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I am using a Note 5 but this might work for you too. I went to settings then Themes. When that opened it showed the one I wanted to get rid of as well as a wallpaper I had used before (it was labeled "default") I click the default and from there I was free of the theme and I was able to go back to the wallpaper I had before the horrible theme. I still haven'the figured out how to delete the theme but for now I will just be careful to not click on it again. BTW I found a great app called ZEDGE it has a lot of free wallpapers and ringtones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463