Cannot copy and paste been through 3 phones as i thought it was the phone

Alafair

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
only rarely can i copy and paste, I've been told it could be any number of things from a glitch in android chrome, issue with clip board, it started after last major update from lollipop to marshmallow i think it is. any way it is driving me insane, please someone have a resolution for this!

Posted via the Android Central App

utfrag

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Go in to settings, then select storage, Cache should be included in this menu, select it and let it wipe. I don't know if it will cure your problem, but it normally speeds up your device to do this once in a while.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^ Welcome as a new member. :)

That will wipe the app data cache. A system data cache wipe, which is what I meant, is different, but cannot normally be done on an LG device, for example. The OP still hasn't told us the device. If it is in fact an LG, the app cache wipe is normally the nearest you can get to a system wipe, so that may do it.

Alafair

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
^ Welcome as a new member. :)

That will wipe the app data cache. A system data cache wipe, which is what I meant, is different, but cannot normally be done on an LG device, for example. The OP still hasn't told us the device. If it is in fact an LG, the app cache wipe is normally the nearest you can get to a system wipe, so that may do it.

I have Galaxy Note 4 and its Verizon

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC