LG V10, Verizon build, top-left back button dead

A

AC Question

(VS990 : Android 5.1.1 : build LMY47V : software VS99010B):

Has anyone else found the upper left back arrow and or 3 bars from within an app is completely non responsive?

Here is what I am experiencing:
The back button that appears in top left of screen in most all applications is completely non responsive. If I am in gmail or google apps, the three horizontal bars, in the same location, that would allow me to switch to another account or view sent or out boxes is also non responsive. I can restart the phone and get the back arrow or 3 bars to work once.... maybe twice and then it is stuck again. I have had the phone for almost 4 weeks now.

If all I need to do is go back then I can use the lower back button next to the home button on the bottom. Obviously that does not work for the options which are only accessible via the 3 bars.

It is a new, past exchange and VERY expensive phone: I would like to stay with LG......?....help please.

Thank you

Luckydog987

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I also have a V10 from Verizon but all 3 of my sidebar buttons work fine so I think you might have a defective unit. You should probably go back and return the phone for a new one.

Posted via the Android Central App on an LG V10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon