How to delete files on 531H

A

AC Question

I am trying to delete files / pictures from my phone. I downloaded Smart Switch from SS website. It provides backup & restore function but not any file viewing tools. May be I miss the icon that does provide.
Also tried through PC explore it only shows empty folders only.
Please guide me.
Sris

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure why the manager is giving you problems to delete files/pictures. But are you trying to clear the entire device of all data? If so, you can perform a factory reset from the device. This will delete everything and be just as it was when you purchased it.

Otherwise, I would suggest redownloading the smart switch and go through the setup process via your computer and pay close attention to where you saved the application so that it can be opened. You might want to save it to the desktop or create a shortcut there for quick access. Good luck!

earis

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Dear Moderator
Thanks for your suggestions.

The smart switch is working OK, I think!

The function Provided by Smart Switch is copied from Help are
Getting Started with Smart Switch
Find useful information required to update and use Smart Switch.
Device Connection
Learn how to connect your device to Smart Switch and troubleshoot the device recognition errors.
Data Backup
Learn about the backup items and how to create and delete a backup.
Data Restoration
Learn how to restore data from a backup.
Outlook Sync
Learn how to sync contacts, calendars, and to-do items with Outlook.
Software Update
Learn how to update your device’s software and recover your device from software update failure.
Smart Switch’s functions may vary depending on the country or the connected device.

It does not indicate what my original request. Which is::
I am trying to delete files / pictures from my phone.

May be this not the software for it,
Sris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams