Samsung Galaxy Prime Questions from New User

Kevin Christof

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
So I called my sister phone and put my phone together with hers and put it on speaker and it both started making weird noises when I talked into it why is that? And could you potentially break your phone by doing that or is it fine because I don't want my phone to break thankyou .

So I've been thinking about restricting backround data on my Samsung grand prime but does it mess up anything I heard it saves battery on your phone is that true? Could you guys specify what it does and tell me if it saves battery thankyou and should I turn it on or leave it off

Guys I've been using this sunglasses lens cleaner to clean my phone screen / camera I'm wondering is it safe to use that and am I still able to use it ? It's a sunglasses lens cleaner and it comes with a spray and a cloth and i spray the spray on my phone and camera and wipe it could you guys tell me if its same to use ?

So my Samsung grand prime has been dying quite fast lately I've been using it at 3:04 pm on 97% and by 3:49-3:50pm it was on 91%-90% and I didn't even do much stuff I just went on the Internet and in the setting and on some built in phone apps from my carrier and the battery just goes down could you guys tell me if its going down normal or if its going down to fast thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That would be if you had the screen on nonstop for a year and 2 months. Considering you're going to have the screen on maybe 5 or 6 total hours of the day at the most, if we assume that you'll use the phone's screen a total of 5 hours a day, that means it'll last 2000 days, which is about 5.5 years.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: How Good Is My Ping / My download speed / my upload speed

Guys I'm trying to know if I have a good ping is it true the lower the ping the better it is ? My Ping is 38 is that good if it is how good is it and how good is my download and upload speed I did the speed test and here are my results please tell me how good is it

Posted via the Android Central App
Your upload speed is much better than what I get on my broadband internet at home.
5001229685.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma