Why my screen don't hit in specific area ?

A

AC Question

My phone is j5 and I try many different ways to fix and it faild

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for registering and welcome as a new member! Do you mean that the settings shortcut doesn't work? Can you access the settings from the drop down menu? What happens if you drag the settings shortcut to a different place on your homescreen?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's a launcher problem. I would try a couple of things. First add a new shortcut for the settings from the app drawer and see if it works. Also, you could try clearing cache for the Touchwiz launcher in your settings - apps - all tab and then reboot your phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Could you post a screenshot to see where your screen is unresponsive? And, as I asked before, have you already tried adding the settings shortcut in a different place? This will help to know if there's a problem with your settings (system) or just a dead spot on your screen.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
just a dead spot on my screen

Ok. Where is that dead spot? It could be a hardware problem, something wrong with your system or just a conflict with a third party app.

Just in case, is this dead spot located on the top left of your screen? Do you have Facebook Messenger installed in your phone? Try disabling it and see if it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair