So...I had my LG G3 decide it will only run in the freezer last week. No that is not a typo...had a buddy lend me his Galaxy S4, which he wiped clean, while I wait for my new G3 to arrive from LG next week. Ever since I turned the phone on I have been getting the "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped." It pops up every few seconds and if about the most frustrating thing ever. I have been reading forums, been to phone repair shops, and my verizon store and nothing has fixed it. The furthest I have gotten is that under application manager the application named "Contacts storage" when disabled, the message won't appear. Now I have no contacts and the phone will not let me dial a call out but I can receive calls and send text if I know their number. I have tried alot after reading these forums a lot. Any ideas? If I can't get it fixed I might as well take a vacation until Tuesday when my new G3 arrives because I can't really do anything at work without my phone.
    01-04-2016 08:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The acore error can be tough to troubleshoot, since it can be due to various apps. You're right that the common thread seems to be contacts, though. Here's one possible solution: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-m...d-working.html
    01-05-2016 03:18 AM