My tablet won't charge and the screen keeps flickering white. Help please?

A

AC Question

Okay, so I got an Andriod tablet for Christmas in 2014 and a few months later, the charger wouldn't charge through the regular AC adapter port, so I started using the USB port with a different charger. That dosen't work anymore either, so, eventually, it died, and it stayed in my drawer for a good four months. My mom recently bought me another charger and I plugged it in, and it started charging. I went to go edit some of the pictures and the screen started to flicker with a white color every time I swiped the screen. I told my mom and she said that it had been dead for a while and to let it charge for a bit. I left my tablet alone for a good two hours and came back, and it said it was dead. I took out the charger and put it back in, and it said it was charging, but it wasn't, and the screen flickers so vigorously now that it looks like my tablet is having a seizure. Mind you, this has NEVER happened before. My mom told me to stop trying and to leave it alone. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thanks!!! - NorthernNightfall24