Galaxy S5 Repeatedly Restarting

A

AC Question

So recently my phone has been glitching. When I press the unlock button or home button and it takes me to the lock screen, I try and enter my passcode. The touch will not respond. It won't let me re-lock my screen either. After it goes black again, I unlock it, and it does the same thing. My phone was also very slow and glitchy. So I decided to try and restart my phone. When I tried this, it started to boot up normally, showing the "Galaxy S5 by android" screen. Then it buzzes, the screen goes black, it buzzes again, and that same screen shows up. This happens over and over again. The only way I can stop it is to turn it off is by taking the battery out. I left it off for over 24 hours, and it finally turned back on. I used this opportunity to upload all of my pictures to my laptop. Then, it installed an update and began to reset itself again! So this time, I left the battery out for over 24 hours again, and factory reset my phone, hoping that the problem would stop. It worked for about 4 hours, and started resetting itself again. If anyone could tell my what this problem is or how I could solve it, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance