Galaxy S4 battery problem

A

AC Question

I have had a galaxy S4 for the past year and a half, The battery started becoming bad by getting drained quickly and turning off at 30%, When I opened the phone to see the battery it was getting bigger so I replaced it, Even after that I still have the same problem, The battery drains super fast from 100% to 70% and turns off at 30%, Even if I charge the phone to 100% and have it off, It drains while it is off!!!! I even tried formatting the phone and it still didn't work, Any fix would be very appreciable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where did you get the replacement battery? Batteries can be defective or just plain poor quality, especially if you get them from some random seller on eBay.

Some battery stats would be helpful. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke