My sound and calls don't work anyone know why

A

AC Question

I was using my LG lms323 a few minutes ago and all of a sudden I stopped receiving notifications so I tried turning up the volume but it would freeze before changing and nothing would happen I'd vibrate but no sound even when the sound was on. I was going to listen to music but I kept saying it didn't recognise the file so I paused it restarted and nothing I took the battery out for 20 minutes nothing i used my mom's phone to call it and I'd hang up right away and I couldn't call I could receive messages. But I couldn't call or get year any sounds not even headphones work and I checked all the settings and they were fine. Its about a year old and I don't call much. I also did a factory reset and nothing.

TJS69

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
My LG Destiny LG121G has no sound, and if you press on that small icon it says "Turn off all sounds" is on. I cannot figure out how to turn that off. Where you should be able to adjust the Volume in settings, "Volume" is shown in a dim text that you cannot highlight (select). This just started happening today. Yesterday I couldn't answer phone when called ! I think it may be a software issue. - Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid