Recover deleted events from Samsung calendar app

sticker12

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I've always used the default calendar app on my note 3, guessing its the Samsung calendar app. I decided to give Google Calendar a try and installed it but I kept getting vibrating notifications for my events even after turning the setting off. Apparently google calendar synced all my events to that app also. I uninstalled google calendar but then when I reverted to using my default calendar app (Samsung calendar) all my events are now gone. I tried reinstalling google calendar again but that didn't work. Is there a way to recover all my deleted events/tasks? Please help.

sticker12

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
That sucks. So is there a way I can backup my calendar to something like Dropbox or something instead of having to hookup my phone to a laptop?
Also since I'm starting from scratch is google calendar the better option? The only problem I had was vibrating notifications even though I had it turned off

I should note that when I log into my google calendar on an Internet browser, I see all my tasks. Now how do I sync those to the actual Samsung calendar?

sticker12

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks will give it a try.
Is there a way I can get the events that display in my google calendar from my web browser to show up in the Samsung calendar? I tried sync but that doesn't work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech