No FB. Help please!

SSoffe

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi, My Galaxy Note 2, started to behave strangely yesterday, I tried all the usual stuff but nothing worker, nothing would open & if it did it wasn't doing what it was supposed to do so in the end I was up until 2am doing a complete factory reset after backing everything up. Ok all fine so far, I have a faster mobile, good so I install only what I need, a lot less than I had before. Installed fb & 2am it opened fine. This morning I tried to open fb & it got as for as the blue screen with the fb in the middle which just pulsated forever & doesn't open. Then this morning I try to open my tablet a Galaxy Noto Pro 12.2 , they are synced & Fb won't open on there either, I just get a black screen eventually, I had to keep my finger on the on/ off button & I get some sort of code, in red bottom left, & top left Android man saying "POWER RESET or UNKNOWN UPLOAD MODE' Then I press of hold again & it starts up but something feels wrong apart from the fb thing. Are the 2, tab & mobile problems connected?
At my wits end her, a lot of money sitting here & I just don't know what to do! Any of you geniuses that may have the answer please please share it with me. Thankyou for reading this longwinded post but I thought the more info you had the better. Again thankyou.

Posted via the Android Central App

SSoffe

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Have FB up & running on the tablet but neither fb messenger or fb itself will install, it gets to 95 percent then just stops, that applies to both devices. Thankyou.

Posted via the Android Central App