why am i having network error problems in apps

S

Stylez27

Hello everyone. So i have a rooted samsumg galaxy s3. About a week ago it started giving me issues with apps that use internet connection. It does this on both 4g data and wi-fi connections. The issue started when my service provider told me there was an outage in the area and that it would take 72 hours to be fixed. After the 72 hours i called and they told me the outage was clear and my phone should be fully functional again. That was not the case my phone still had problems, so i factory reset my phone hoping the it will solve the issue and it did not. Instead i was not able to log into my google account or use the play store. I Then fixed the issue with the play store today using the market unlocker and i was then able to retrieve my google account and access the play store. But apps that require interet acces still tell me i have a network error. The internet browser is fully functional i am on my phone now typing this. I am also able to us the youtube, facebook those apps no problems. But when i try to play online games it will not connect. If someone has a solution to this issue please share thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20