Where can I go to download a manual for ZTE N817?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I suggest you browse the Ambassador Guides Tips & How To's on this site (link below). Your need is as much a "how do I use Android?" question than it is device-specific. Yes, your device manufacturer MAY have moved some things things around or added some extra features, but the guides will give you a baseline and you can go from there.

Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To's - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

X-weApon-X

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
dDid you get it with Lifeline? I just gone one too. It's basically a simple Android Phone, mine has KitKat 4.4.4 on it. It only has 500mb of ram so it is VERY limited what you can do. Framaroot has *NO* Exploit for it at this time. So you can't root it, unless there is a tool I haven't seen yet.

devicehelp.virginmobileusa.com/scenario/Quest/Virgin_Mobile/en/Check_the_Software_Version

This site will show you how to get around with it. No, I can't post a link. Search for Assurance Wireless, which is Virgin, this phone is a ZTE Quest. Ther eis a support page that comes up quickly when you search. The thing you have to remember is to avoid installing apps that run at startup, this includes Googol Drive Also, install DATAEYE to help prevent you from going over your 500mb per month Data plan. Don't allow the device to accept images through messaging. Avoid Livewallpapers, but you can use a simple Launcher or Locker app, I suggest Arrow Launcher by Microsoft, it's actually a great Launcher.

Don't leave your apps running, press the right navigation button and hold it for about a second, then the list of running apps will pop up and you can slide them to the right to shut them off. I'd prefer the Jellybean nav bar but once I figured this out, I got better poreformance. It's not like an iPhone which will manage your memory and close your running apps automatically. on this you have to do it the time.

To post a link, select a word then press on the icon with the globe with infinity sign underneath representing hyperlinks. Then it will post. But only after you have made 10 posts

Frank Hernandez5

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
dDid you get it with Lifeline? I just gone one too. It's basically a simple Android Phone, mine has KitKat 4.4.4 on it. It only has 500mb of ram so it is VERY limited what you can do. Framaroot has *NO* Exploit for it at this time. So you can't root it, unless there is a tool I haven't seen yet.

devicehelp.virginmobileusa.com/scenario/Quest/Virgin_Mobile/en/Check_the_Software_Version

This site will show you how to get around with it. No, I can't post a link. Search for Assurance Wireless, which is Virgin, this phone is a ZTE Quest. Ther eis a support page that comes up quickly when you search. The thing you have to remember is to avoid installing apps that run at startup, this includes Googol Drive Also, install DATAEYE to help prevent you from going over your 500mb per month Data plan. Don't allow the device to accept images through messaging. Avoid Livewallpapers, but you can use a simple Launcher or Locker app, I suggest Arrow Launcher by Microsoft, it's actually a great Launcher.

Don't leave your apps running, press the right navigation button and hold it for about a second, then the list of running apps will pop up and you can slide them to the right to shut them off. I'd prefer the Jellybean nav bar but once I figured this out, I got better poreformance. It's not like an iPhone which will manage your memory and close your running apps automatically. on this you have to do it the time.

To post a link, select a word then press on the icon with the globe with infinity sign underneath representing hyperlinks. Then it will post. But only after you have made 10 posts
Thankyou so much I've been going crazy trying to find out this model for a user manual and yrs it's assurance lifeline, my email (email address removed by Moderator) Frank Hernandez thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

ABeck20

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I need to learn to use my cell phone ZTE-N817 Android Version 4.4.4 and I do not have a user manual

Yes, my phone is a Lifeline phone through Assurance, so I will do as you suggested and try Assurance Wireless. Thank You !

lfwillard

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello;

The Lifeline / QLink Wireless phone which I have is called ZTE N817.

This phone is otherwise known as the ZTE Quest N817 and Virgin Mobile has many FAQs as well as the following link for a downloadable manual:

How do I get the User Guide for the ZTE Quest with Virgin Mobile (N817)?

http://zte-iqorsupport.custhelp.com...9STURkOEdabQ==/filename/ZTE_Quest_VM_n817.pdf

General Help from Vrgin Mobile for the ZTE Quest:

Device Support on your Assurance Wireless Quest - Virgin Mobile

Enjoy...

memsmimi

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
ZTE cell phone. N817 Model. ?'s

Just got Android 4.4.4 Model N817 cell phone. How can I locate a manual to help me use this phone? Also, where do I find how many minutes are available on my phone?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Did you happen to read the previous posts in this thread? There are several links. Also, the AndroidCentral forums have a Help and How To section that has Ambassador Guides (linked in the second post of this thread) to hep you along with general Android stuff.

sheri creech

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
ZTE N817 Q Link Legacy User Manual

this will take u directly to the user manual for zte n817. i had trouble finding myself but finally just found it !!

it's free. it takes u directly to the manual which is in pdf format. u may save it or download it just like u would on any other pdf. once again just go to qlinklegacy.com

thankyou so much i've been going crazy trying to find out this model for a user manual and yrs it's assurance lifeline, my email (email address removed by moderator) frank hernandez thanks again

zte n817 is ztelegacy not quest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol