What bloat ware can I safely remove from my Verizon galaxy s 5?

J

JDI'm screwed

I'm not rooted,.
I gave my s5 to a tech,he was in a phone store that supplied service from boost,h2o,and 2 others plus spanish wireless companies. .anyway he said he needed the phone for 3 days.cost $60.00.put it on one service but data sucked.now im on h2o.limited data plan.4G for $60.00 a month .sucksand sim image on i.fo bar has a ? In it. Think he messed with my phones i sides but have no way to check short of taking back of phone off myself.
Not advisable i know.i. disabled so hands dont work good.any advice is a]preciated...
Also i left my s5 logged in overnight on FB.now imy tab in upper right corner on FB doesn't respond so i can log out.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Why did he need your phone for 3 days just to activate service on it? I'd avoid future dealings with that "shop", something seems sketchy.

By nature, "bloatware" refers to pre-installed apps, you can't remove those without rooting. The Galaxy S5 has a removable battery so you can get a little bit of a peek but I'm not sure you'll be able to tell much of anything, if you even know what to look for.

Have you tried doing a factory reset?