Help with T-Mobile Note 5

mziminski

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
So here's the problem: I've been sick as a dog for the last few days and I do really unlike me things when I sleep when I'm sick.

My note 5 is only 4 days old and last night during my sleep, I apparently put my S Pen in backwards :/ I tried the paper trick, no luck :/ I called the T-Mobile where I got it from and they said that I could bring it in to a store tomorrow and they'd give me a brand new phone for $5 because of insurance. But I did some digging around on their website and it clearly says that I will only get a new device if there are no "like new" devices available. So I called customer service (611) and they said that I'm covered under buyers remorse because I've had it less than 14 days and I would definitely be getting a brand new phone.

The problem is I don't know what to believe. Has anyone had this problem or something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Get the name of the rep you talked to on the 611 line, and if the store doesn't agree, then you can give the store rep that name. You could even call 611 while you're in the store, and have them talk to each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze