We did a factory reset on my new tablet since the shop i bought it from haven't done it, but the problem is there's this words that shows "*Product Design, specifications, colors, and users interface included in this video are subject to change without notice and may vary from those shown *The availability of services may vary by country" These are the words that shows on my screen and i have no idea how to remove it...i dont know if its an app that runs that i dont know, But as i said, we did a factory reset on it, becoz they said that this tab is the last one they had which they've used to display the tab in the shop....so they had apps on it but when we reset it the words wont go away
    01-19-2016 11:52 PM
    Hi, could it be that the words are on the wallpaper on the tablet, will changing the wallpaper remove them? or is it a pop up that you can dismiss? you should look at taking it back to the store and have them look into it.
    01-20-2016 04:53 AM
    Hellow!...
    No, even changing the wallpaper wont make those words go away...it just there, nothing pops up, so i cant dismiss it....
    the bad news is we dont have a store that i can take it to coz we dont have one in my island (Tuvalu) ...i bought it from NZ
    02-07-2016 06:15 PM
    is there a possibility that this is result from this...when i go to setting>general>battery there are about ten apps that shows there...but when i checked on my sisters tab S 10.5 sth on that same place she got only one running which shows as SCREEN...so when i check all the apps beside the SCREEN app or sth there is a spec that says "prevent tablet from sleeping"...is it draining my battery? or should the 10 apps show there or should only one like my sisters tab?
    thanks in advance
    02-29-2016 05:20 PM
    I have the same problem and i dont know what i have to do
    07-10-2016 12:17 PM