My facebook app isn't working amd causes other apps to cause errors

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
My Facebook app was working completely fine, until the update of facebook messenger. I tried to update my messenger but it doesn't work at all. When I open my facebook and my messenger they just show white screen. Moreover facebook causes my games to cause errors like clash of clans. I uninstalled facebook and I dont want to reinstall because it can cause errors to my apps, my facebook messenger isnt working either. I tried to reinstall it also facebook app, cleared cache and data and factory reset!

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
One wonders if this is related to the revelation about how Facebook has intentionally caused its apps to crash to "tests user loyalty.":-\

What if you reinstall Facebook but don't reinstall Messenger?

Epic Gamer1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I tried to do that either. And like I said, it causes my apps to crash, if I reinstall facebook.

I had this problem last week and I solved it. I found the answer here in the forums, that you should uninstall facebook so that your clash of clans will work.

Now I want to know why it is happening. I want to get back facebook and make my messenger to work again. The answer that I got from this forum motivated me to download this app. So Im expecting much to get answers that will help me solve this problem.
(Thats the picture of what's going on in my messenger)

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-21-17-43-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-21-17-43-05.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 8

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might be a problem with the Facebook app itself, which means you'd have to wait for them to push an update. Send Facebook feedback letting them know it's crashing on your device. In the meantime, access Facebook from your browser on m.facebook.com--it's almost the same functionality, except no Messenger.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This is a pretty widespread issue right now, since I've seen at least 3 or 4 different threads about it. That would suggest a problem on Facebook's end. Try contacting their support to see if they're aware of the problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary