Can't get past sync with a gmail account after I reset my alcatel one touch fierce xl

A

AC Question

I reset my alcatel one touch fierce xl and after phone rebooted I selected language selected wifi network no prob then it says sync with gmail did and it goes to enter password I do and then it just keeps going back to the screen to enter email can anybody tell me how to get past this

1leya

Jul 8, 2018
Visit site
I got mine new. Set it up for my daughter. Had to do a reset due to some features being disabled on setup and due to parental admin issue it wouldn’t allow a reset from settings. The google account was deleted and I tried to recover it but wasn’t able to. And now I can’t access the phone without that google account.

I’d really like to know who I need to contact to be able to do a factory reset on my own phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't get past sync with a gmail account after I reset my alcatel tru

I got mine new. Set it up for my daughter. Had to do a reset due to some features being disabled on setup and due to parental admin issue it wouldn’t allow a reset from settings. The google account was deleted and I tried to recover it but wasn’t able to. And now I can’t access the phone without that google account.

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL as well, or a different phone? How did you do the factory reset at first, if it wouldn't all the reset from the Settings menu -- did you do a hardware key factory reset? When you say you can't access the phone without the deleted Google account, do you mean that it's asking for that Google account and password when you try to power on after that factory reset?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1