LG G4 App Bug Help!

ApostolicGeek

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Ok i have this problem with my LG G4 the issue has only been going on for a few weeks now and it is a real pain. The issue is that whenever i open any app no matter what the app i can use the app for a few minutes or so and the app will revert back to the home screen. The thing about this bug is that it gives no force close or any sign that and app has stopped working or anything. Sometimes i use and app and the problem happens immediately and it will do it twice, so me being fairly tech savvy i went into the developer options menu and chamged a few settings the first one i changed was force 2d gpu rendering and the second one was allow no background processes. The gpu rendering did nothing to help but not allowing backgrpund processes did but it makes my phone really really laggy so i would like to refrain from using that option. My software info is Model ls991zv6 lg g4 im running android 5.1. If anyone is having this problem or knows how to fix it please contact me on this forum thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
First, try Safe Mode, to test whether a third-party app is causing trouble.
An SD card, if you are using, may also be causing trouble.
If no go, it may be worth trying a Factory Reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar