What is this image that keeps returning?

A

AC Question

I was watching a streaming video on my mobile, and a warning appeared. I thought it was a normal pop-up and exited out of it without reading it. It said something about my battery and not to exit out. After that, I keep getting an image in my photo gallery that keeps coming back, even after I delete it. It looks like a while letter P in a black box. I'm nervous that I got a virus from this video! I downloaded 360 Security and ran all the scans, and it keeps happening. I do notice that my battery is draining much faster! I looked at all of my apps, and they appear to be normal. Ideas?

ChuckNic

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Screenshot_2016-02-06-12-39-53.jpg

I'm the one who posted the question, but I created an account after posting it (hoping I could correct a spelling error). First of all, I meant its a WHITE letter P. Second, here is a screen shot of the image. Thanks!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I think that image is created by the Pandora app. Do you have it in your phone? There's an easy way to confirm this. Long press on the image and select "details" to get the whole path where it was saved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital