Viable alternative to iPhone 6?

A

AC Question

Hi (hopefully this is the right place for this),

I'm trying to get something new after having used my iPhone 6 since its release. The memory size is really getting annoying, I've no room for anything, so I want something with a microSD slot.

What would be a viable alternative that would not let me down after having used the iphone for a while?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Requiring the SD card kind of limits your options. The Moto X line might be a good option.

You don't say what your budget is or if you plan on buying outright or financing. You also don't say what capacity your iPhone is. If you're buying outright and used to iPhone prices, the Nexus 6P might be a viable option. For less than the 16 GB iPhone 6s+ (or the same price as the 16GB iPhone 6s) you can have a 128 GB Nexus 6P.

Lotny

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
turns out i had to register to be able to answer this further!! sorry for so little info, here's more:

I'm in the uk so trying to buy through o2, something similar in price to samsung galaxy s6 edge (if not cheaper.) My current iPhone is only 16gb so you can understand the struggle. I know I'm limiting myself but I accepted long ago that I can't do android flagships anymore; they're too big! so on top of microsd (or big internal storage for a reasonable price) i also don't want anything that's bigger than 5inch screen... I like to be able to walk up the stairs with my phone in my front pocket. I was looking at HTC one A9, what do you guys think of it? I will have a look at all of the ones you just mentioned!!

thank you so much.

EDIT: After some looking...
moto x doesn't seem to be available through o2, sadly. Nexus 6P is absolutely massive!!! but for price comparisons, it's £33.50 a month, something i can definitely afford, as i'm paying £5 more for my current iphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781