360 Security locked my samsung galaxy s3.

C

Candy

This app has locked up my phone. I can't do anything. I click on an icon and it keeps saying protected by 360 security. If I could get to settings I could delete the app, but it only says protected by 360 security when I click on any icon

candy

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Boot your device on safe mode then delete the 360 security on the application manager.

Posted with ❤Love❤

I can put it in safe mode, but no matter what I click on it states protected by 360 security and won't do anything. To open the home screen it says "double tap and then swipe the screen to unlock".....I do what it asks but will not do ANYTHING

candy

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Boot your device on safe mode then delete the 360 security on the application manager.

Posted with ❤Love❤

I can put it in safe mode, but no matter what I click on it states protected by 360 security and won't do anything. To open the home screen it says "double tap and then swipe the screen to unlock".....I do what it asks but will not do ANYTHING

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, i recommend you to backup your data via kies and then performing factory reset. But wait for other members that can solve the problem before doing it, like a last resort.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12