My lg Optimus fire straight talk phone deleted my Google play services

A

AC Question

I did the thing where u go to security and check that box still cut the Web page down it was trying to load I'm not very good wit electronics and I really am hoping I can get some really good help so I don't have to pay someone to fix it. can't access my email account at all it keeps tellinge that I need to get Google play services but whenever I click on the box to get the application it acts like it's gonna load the cuts the browser off is there anyway that I can get to it to download it it has ally passwords backed up on it and all and I'm not able to access any of it without Google play services that I need to get Google play services but whenever I click on the box to get the application it acts like it's gonna load the cuts the browser off is there anyway that I can get to it to download it it has ally passwords backed up on it and all and I'm not able to access any of it without Google play servicesemail account at all it keeps tellinge that I need to get Google play services but whenever I click on the box to get the application it acts like it's gonna load then cuts the browser off is there anyway that I can get to it to download it it has all my passwords are backed up on it and all and I'm not able to access any of it without Google play services please if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's a little difficult to understand what you're asking, but it sounds like your phone is telling you that you don't have Google Play Services installed (or an out-of-date version).

Go to Settings>Apps>All, and look for Google Play Services there. Do you see it? If so, tap it and tell us which version it is. My Nexus 6P is currently on 8.4.89.

If you can't find it, or if it's the wrong version, then on your computer browser, go to the Google Play Services page on the Play Store. Click the Installed button. Do you see your phone listed there? If so, does it say that it's eligible for an update?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star