Every Single App Crashes Continuously

Athorius

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I own a Chinese clone of the HTC One M8.
Alps M8 is what it's called.
Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
2gb Internal Memory
215mb or so RAM
A not-so-smartphone to be honest.
Well, I kind of experimented with it a little too much, tried installing a custom recovery and ended up wiping off the stock recovery. So the phone is currently without a recovery software.
Meaning I cannot factory reset it or flash anything unto the device.
I could live with it but then suddenly after a reboot one day, every single app on the phone kept crashing constantly.
Most persistent is the "unfortunately system ui has stopped working". I click okay then my launcher gives me a similar error. 'Okay' again and 'system ui' is back...
The phone is pretty unusable now and I wonder if anyone has encountered a similar or same problem and overcome it.

Please Note: The Phone has NO recovery software so I don't expect solutions involving factory resetting.

Please help ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, if you can't flash it and can't run recovery, then all you have left is a paperweight. Those two things are like the only things that can recover your phone. What else is there? Time to buy a new phone.

Athorius

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
What SD card problems? I still run Kitkat on my Note 4 and Note 10 tablet.

I'm trying to create an independent app using Tasker's App Factory but when I use local images in the application it gives me an SD card access denied error while compiling...
Many other apps display similar errors on KitKat

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan