Is there an app out there that combined wish list, bucket list, and to do list all in one?

A

AC Question

I'm looking for a specific app that combines wish list (things I want), bucket list (things I want to do and places I want to go) and to do list (simple short term goals like a grocery list) all in one. The catch is, I want each one to include location on a map where I can check off that I've done this, add multiple pictures, write ups likes blogs perhaps, or some sort of trip "diary" with the ability to share to social media if I so choose to. It doesn't necessarily have to have trip planning capabilities. I simply want a map with different markers so I can select "been to", "want to go" and maybe under each marker I can add everything about this trip or my plans to do on this trip. I want it to include things I want to purchase too for example a horse, a piano, a new tattoo...
I haven't found an app that includes all these.. Best one I found was iWish but it doesn't let me input an address and I can only upload one photo and quite honestly, it's not what I'm looking for.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm 99.9% certain that there's no such app. It's a good idea, so learning enough programming to write one might actually make you some money, but the best you can do now is use a text editor or spreadsheet or database to list the item, whether it's been done or not and the lat/lon of the location. (Maps will go to a lat/lon, so you can copy from the text and paste into Maps.)

kmmorelanddeveloper

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a specific app that combines wish list (things I want), bucket list (things I want to do and places I want to go) and to do list (simple short term goals like a grocery list) all in one. The catch is, I want each one to include location on a map where I can check off that I've done this, add multiple pictures, write ups likes blogs perhaps, or some sort of trip "diary" with the ability to share to social media if I so choose to. It doesn't necessarily have to have trip planning capabilities. I simply want a map with different markers so I can select "been to", "want to go" and maybe under each marker I can add everything about this trip or my plans to do on this trip. I want it to include things I want to purchase too for example a horse, a piano, a new tattoo...
I haven't found an app that includes all these.. Best one I found was iWish but it doesn't let me input an address and I can only upload one photo and quite honestly, it's not what I'm looking for.

Yes, I developed an app similar to what you want, but maybe not completely (no photos). It's a bucket list app that allows you to place a marker on a map for places you want to go and places you have already been to.

You can add a title, description, and date for each bucket list item as well.

Here is the link. If you have any questions about how it works, my email is developer.kmm@gmail.com:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.developer.kmm.adventure

(In the near future I am planning on adding social network sharing abilities and image saving)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty