Hi, hope someone has the answer for this.
    I have a note 4 and not factory reset it since purchased 15 months ago.
    Normally I have about 5-6GB of free internal storage and my usage hasn't changed much since I got the phone.
    Last night I had over 5GB storage, I know this because I used the file manager to search for a document and remember seeing how much free storage i had.
    Woke up this morning to find a message on the screen saying storage almost full. Checked the storage and it said I had about 100mb left of free space on my device.
    Used SD maid to search for unwanted files but it only found a few mb of files to delete.
    Used a storage analysis tool to find any large unusual files but didn't find anything that wasn't there before.
    Can't think of anything else apart from doing a factory reset. But dread that as I know android backup isn't as seamless as my previous iphone backup/restore process.

If anyone can has had this issue and know how to deal with it, id be grateful if you could share that with me.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-14-2016 07:34 AM
    Its with EE. I finally got to the bottom of it. Google play books was the culprit. For some reason it amassed 5GB of app data when I had about 70mb of pdfs uploaded onto it.
    I cleared the app data and then uploaded the pdfs again and it's back to the way it was.
    Sounds like another Google play bug..

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-14-2016 02:35 PM