Why are my google apps not working after factory reset? [Dell Venue 7]

A

AC Question

I'm using dell venue 7. I have rooted my tablet about an year ago, and from the past few months I was not able to install a majority of apps from play store( Once i had deleted the play store and intalled a new one ). So I decided to factory reset my device to fix this. After factor resetting my tablet, play store was missing from my device and I was getting this error - "Google services have stopped working" frequently. Also none of my Google apps are working , except gmail. When I'm opening hangouts I am getting - " Google play services on which most of the apps rely on , is not supported by my device. Please contact the manufacturer for details ". Also I'm not able to add new Google account , and my previous account is not being synced. I tried installing play store, but its not working . I have also updated the Google play services but that too was futile. Other than this I have tried cleaning data and cache from Google play store , Google services and Google framework.
I'm very desperate , some help will be appreciated. Please help me ... Thanks in advance.

carelswork

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Same issue on Alcatel OneTouch Elevate with Boost Mobile. Manufacturer won't repair it. Carrier can't help. No idea what to do. Also tried updating play serivices and installing playstore through browser. Nothing works. And I've only had it a couple months.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante