01-08-2018 07:52 PM
28 12
tools Reply
    Since updating all of my apps last week, when my Galaxy S5 is charging, the battery status shows on a separate lock screen. It is a blue screen with the time at the top, it say speed, continuous, trickle. Sometimes there is an ad, other times there isn't. Does anyone know what app would be causing this, or has something changed in my settings. I have tried uninstalling a lot of apps, I'm now down to the ones I use all the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    02-25-2016 02:43 PM
    Do you use Omni Swipe? I had this exact same problem, and inside the advance settings of Omni Swipe there's a thing called BoostCharge. I turned that off and it seems to have solved the problem.

Hope this helps
    03-05-2016 11:41 PM
    Any ideas yet? This is driving me crazy as well ... It requires me to swipe before I can continue so it slows me down...
    04-15-2016 03:42 PM
    Seriously why is this happening km tired of it
    04-20-2016 03:13 PM
    Check any "Go" apps you have installed. I uninstalled Go SMS Pro and mine is gone now ... I read others like Go Weather, etc. were also a problem ...
    04-20-2016 03:55 PM
    Thank you because I do own the go sms app
    04-29-2016 07:28 PM
    I don't have omni or any Go apps & the damn BLUE "Boostcharge" lock screen is driving me nuts! Plz, any other thoughts?

I've uninstalled all boost, cleaning, junk, etc apps. All security apps. I'm at a loss! And same as the OP, the bugger started w/last updates. Any ideas much appreciated! Thx!
    05-03-2016 07:28 PM
    ES Explorer is the app to blame. Launch the app, swipe from the left edge, Tools>Boost Charging>untick it. You are good to go.
    05-13-2016 07:07 AM
    In my device it is unticked but still i keep getting it
    05-20-2016 12:12 AM
    If you get the same screen as I got, you can disable it by clicking the 3 dots at the top right, then click (or touch if that matter) the "close" button. You then get an option to disable charging booster (or whatever it called, can't recall)
    05-24-2016 12:50 AM
    Theres a simple way to kill that busted lolz
    Just go to the ucbrowser u installed and then in the settings untick the boost charge at lockscreen and it will be ur slave
    06-05-2016 01:24 AM
    Seriously why is this happening km tired of it
    I have the same thing just click the 3 dots in the top right corner and disable it.
    06-17-2016 10:28 PM
    I disabled Go90 app on my Galaxy S6 and it stopped. Thank you.
    06-25-2016 01:27 PM
    I have a Alcatel one touch xl and it charges to slow without the fast charging on the lock screen will say continuous trickle an complete or something along those lines an has a ad usually under the charging progress but somehow it gets cut off an charges super slow an stays on my lock screen wallpaper while charging its happened twice does anyone know how to turn the lock screen back on to the charging status while the phone is charging? I'm having technical difficulties it charges to slow w/o that on
    07-25-2016 06:01 AM
    Just click the 3 dots in the upper right and choose "turn off" (on the annoying charging screen). It does not affect the fast charging feature that the galaxy came with. I was apprehensive to turn it off thinking I would no longer get the fast charging but i was so fed up with the stupid screen and did it anyway. It worked and the charging speed is the same.
    07-29-2016 05:21 PM
    It's from a recent phone update. To get rid off it, follow the instructions below.

Settings>Application manager
    1. Look for the app: Flash Keyboard
    2. Tap on the app
    3. Tap uninstall

... and that's it!

If this doesn't take care of the issue then reply to this answer and i can show you one more solution that will most definitely resolve it.
    08-27-2016 06:30 AM
    I was having a very similar problem. My phone, whenever I would plug it in to charge, would have an extra lock screen with a cartoon cactus on it and an ad underneath it. I eventually realized it was a flashlight app that I had downloaded. I figured this out by going to my application manager and sorting my applications alphabetically. When the flashlight app was at the top (before the A's) I had a feeling something was wrong. Uninstalled and the little annoying cactus screen is gone forever. Hope this is at least a little helpful.
    09-02-2016 09:50 PM
    It's from a recent phone update. To get rid off it, follow the instructions below.

Settings>Application manager
    1. Look for the app: Flash Keyboard
    2. Tap on the app
    3. Tap uninstall

... and that's it!

If this doesn't take care of the issue then reply to this answer and i can show you one more solution that will most definitely resolve it.
    I don't have flash keyboard and it just started doing this and i can't figure out what is causing it i dont have any new apps and haven't updated any.
    Mickey3000 likes this.
    09-23-2016 01:24 AM
    When the screen comes up there are three little menu dots in the upper right corner. Select then select turn off.
    10-08-2016 11:58 AM
    Thank you very much for your help, I have had the LG V10 for over a week and that screen was driving me crazy.
    10-14-2016 12:19 PM
    Thanks the 3 dots have worked, I'm surprised I didn't notice them before.
    12-14-2016 08:03 AM
    Put your device on the charger, when that screen pops up click in the upper right corner and hit "Turn Off" it will then ask about turning off Super charge or something like that. Hit yes or accept or what ever option it is. If your device has "Fast Charge" it will not turn that off. This is something completely different.
    03-02-2017 05:43 PM
    I had the same problem.
    Solution :- click on overview button of your mobile when you see the blue screen. On clicking of this overview(third button on screen of mobile, first is back, second is home) buton, you will see name of app responsible for this blue screen. Uninstall the app and issue resolved.
    Thanks
    03-25-2017 11:58 PM
    I had the same problem.
    Solution :- click on overview button of your mobile when you see the blue screen. On clicking of this overview(third button on screen of mobile, first is back, second is home) buton, you will see name of app responsible for this blue screen. Uninstall the app and issue resolved.
    Thanks
    Thank you, in my case when I hit the overview button that shows all recent/open apps it was SuperUser 2.1.6.8 app. Instead uninstalling it, I tried by freezing wit with Titanium Backup (I have it installed in my rooted device) and YES, the green (in my case was green screen) stupid charging screen is gone forever!! THANK YOU!!
    06-05-2017 12:08 PM
    I have an lg v10 and I don't have the 3 dots on the top right or any go apps so I don't know how to fix this problem. Please help
    06-14-2017 12:49 PM
28 12