Getting a job at AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardort

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
***** ** I am a frequent reader of AC. I love reading your updates.. I'd love to be a part of your team. What I like about your job is, it has got some of the best things I love to do in my life.

******** I love to write. And, I'd love to write my views on different techs and gadgets of all those companies, like you guys do. You know well that how much it means for any tech enthusiast to get a first hand experience of any new tech. I can make my writing productive by working for AC!
********* I love travelling. I came through an article by Phil a few days ago. Here is an excerpt from that :- ("Vegas. New York. San Francisco. Miami. Berlin. Barcelona. Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Beijing. Chicago. New Orleans. A decent little jaunt, I'd say."). Man, there's a mighty "road warrior" in me somewhere(it just lacks funding). And getting to attend the next CES and MWC! Well, that would be more than I can ask for.

********* I love to read and learn. And as far as I can see, I still have lots to learn. And, who else better to enlighten me than a few tech monks like you guys! I can learn a lot from you guys. And, this is one of the few jobs that can keep my curiosity in check!

********* To be honest, I really like the American culture. I am a big fan of Hollywood and it is one of the most technologically advanced countries I know. But for all I know people there maybe hating Indians like me(or maybe they don't). I have my differences on a few other things too. So, I am not pushing things much here.

Writing. Travelling. Reading. Learning. To sum up, this is the best job I can think of. So Phil, as you are the boss I am getting honest with one thing. Hiring me can cause you a lot of problems. Because there are people who don't like me and you may have competitors who won't like me working for you either. I can be a risk to AC or I can be just the opposite! So, I wouldn't mind if you say no to me. I just couldn't fight the urge to ask. Because trying for something and not getting it, is better than not trying and not getting.

Considering the above, if you ever happen to need a new team member, you can count on me. Keep writing!

***************** - Jiten'drA' Pa'tro' (Ardort)

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ardort,

We're glad that you're so interested in writing for Android Central! Phil and the guys are a pretty cool bunch :cool:. If you want to see if you have what it takes please check the post (linked below) and follow Phil's instructions.

Want to write for Android Central? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Good luck!

P.S - Since this section is mainly for questions about Android I'll close this thread. Just follow Phil's instructions and you'll be good :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.