Hello, I am new to the site and fairly old (nearly 60) so am not very good with technology. I bought

A

AC Question

. I bought a very large screen android phone so I could see it easier. I have downloaded a few apps and everything seems to be working ok. Except that is my music. I have transferred hundreds of songs to my phone but when I try to play them it says "file not supported". This is driving me mad. Can someone please tell me in layman terms how to sort it. I have a 32g sd card in it. I would be eternally grateful for any help, thank you x

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
These are the media file formats that Android supports. Your music files for example, should have one of these formats as a suffix. mp3 is a very popular format for audio files, so I would start by installing music in that file format. example: <yourmusicfilename>.mp3

If you are taking [exporting] music from iTunes try these steps to export the files in a format you can play on Android.
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204310

It might help to answer your questions better if you can tell us what format your music is in that won't play?

AAC LC/LTP
HE-ACCv1
HE-ACCv2
AMR-NB
AMR-WB
FLAC
MP3
MIDI
Vorbis
PCM/WAVE

Members online

Forum statistics