For the longest time I didn't realize my default was "save pictures to phone memory" but I have since went & fixed that problem & gotten rid of a bunch of junk pics. Well I finally sat down today with another phone my old galaxy s4 & attempted to Bluetooth all my pics that have been on that phone for well over a year & 1/2 (or so) over to my galaxy s5 bc I had pics on the both of them & I will be getting the gallaxy 7 soon & want everything in 1 spot on that nice large memory card of mine to make transition easier. Well during the Bluetooth process it saved ALL of those pics to my device memory, instead of the memory (sd) card & we're talking HUNDREDS!! So what's the easiest, fastest, & most efficient way to move them to the sd card along with the few hundred other random pics that saved to device in beginning before I noticed the original problem of the default settings? Bc now not only is my device memory FULL REALLY REALLY FULL, but I didn't even get all the pics transferred from old phone even after about 4 (to) 5 hours (or so) of the Bluetooth steadily transferring, so back at square 1 where the ONLY difference is I have my camera default set to "save to memory card" so *please please* HELP LOL!! I'm "smart phone ignorant" even tho I'm part "other stuff" GENIUS, LOL. This is just not my strong-suit dealing with the settings for my pictures & getting them transferred properly it seems, lol, thanks & your prompt, easily explained responses will be greatly appreciated!!!...

Mindy a*k*a Ellie Mea (look me up on fb I'm a business major, tattoo studio owner, body piercer, automotive shop owner, and world famous alternative/tattoo model.
    ALWAYS, PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!!!!!! lol

Thx for your help and have the best most lovely day!!! xx
    03-05-2016 04:58 AM
    For the longest time I didn't realize my default was "save pictures to phone memory" but I have since went & fixed that problem & gotten rid of a bunch of junk pics. Well I finally sat down today with another phone my old galaxy s4 & attempted to Bluetooth all my pics that have been on that phone for well over a year & 1/2 (or so) over to my galaxy s5 bc I had pics on the both of them & I will be getting the gallaxy 7 soon & want everything in 1 spot on that nice large memory card of mine to make transition easier. Well during the Bluetooth process it saved ALL of those pics to my device memory, instead of the memory (sd) card & we're talking HUNDREDS!! So what's the easiest, fastest, & most efficient way to move them to the sd card along with the few hundred other random pics that saved to device in beginning before I noticed the original problem of the default settings? Bc now not only is my device memory FULL REALLY REALLY FULL, but I didn't even get all the pics transferred from old phone even after about 4 (to) 5 hours (or so) of the Bluetooth steadily transferring, so back at square 1 where the ONLY difference is I have my camera default set to "save to memory card" so *please please* HELP LOL!! I'm "smart phone ignorant" even tho I'm part "other stuff" GENIUS, LOL. This is just not my strong-suit dealing with the settings for my pictures & getting them transferred properly it seems, lol, thanks & your prompt, easily explained responses will be greatly appreciated!!!...

Mindy a*k*a Ellie Mea (look me up on fb I'm a business major, tattoo studio owner, body piercer, automotive shop owner, and world famous alternative/tattoo model.
    ALWAYS, PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!!!!!! lol

Thx for your help and have the best most lovely day!!! xx
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would just install the Google Photos app, go through the install process, setup auto backup, and let it upload all the photos to your Google account. Do that for both phones and you will be good to go. When you sign in to your new S7 to set it up all your photos will be in the cloud and you can access them via the Google Photos app.
    rasmith1959 likes this.
    03-05-2016 05:56 AM