Moto E after hard reset can't sign into Google account

A

AC Question

Hi,

I've got a Moto E phone with the 5.1 SO.

I've made a soft reset because I wanted to go back to the 4.4 SO (it comes with this version by default) because with the 5.1 my phone became slow.
It didn't work, it only wipe out the data but didn't made the donwgrade, so I try the hard reset.

I was surprise because it was very fast to do it.

Now the problem is that I can't sign in with my Google account or even use Google apps except, Chrome and Maps.

When the system reboots and before I can select the language a black page appears with the name of Hangouts on top and after a pop up saying that the app had stooped.

I have to click Ok and then very fast continue with the configurations while the same black page keeps showing with the error.

When I finally get into the phone I disable the hangouts app and the phone works normally.

When I try to add a Google account, on the screen that says "wait a sec" I get the message " unfortunately Google Play Services has stooped". I click Ok and it returns to the add account page.

The same happens if I try to add the account using others apps such youtube or chrome.

I've try to clear cache and data from play store, play services and download manager. uninstall updates, with and without Sdcard/SIM card's...

Btw I don't have root on my phone.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I would try to clear the app preferences in settings>apps>menu>reset app preferences. This sometimes helps with Google Play issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12