Opinions on Samsung E5 and S5 if you have used/owned both

A

AC Question

I am looking for a phone that fits my lifestyle and the lower end phones no longer cut it, they don't have enough room and an sd card doesn't help holding apps and the screen is small. I have the choice of purchasing the Samsung E5 or the Samsung S5. I'm looking for opinions from those who have either used or owned both phones at some time. Which phone would you say is better? Would the extra $150 be worth the difference in cost? I do like how the S5 is water proof but don't care about the fingerprint perk. The heart rate monitor is cool, but not worth $150 to me. I like a large screen and the S5 is slightly larger.

However, I have read negative reviews on both phones. People say the S5 is a downgrade of S4 so does that mean it's not really worth the extra money in comparison to the E5? Is there a phone that's better for things like Periscope and watching videos online? Which has better audio quality? Which do you personally prefer? I'm not rich but I am usually using the wifi to watch or record videos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835