Calendar reminders, second reminder fail?

A

AC Question

I'm using an LG G2 and the default calendar app. I use the app to remind me of meetings, etc. and I like to set myself multiple reminders, e.g. 1 hour, then 30 min, then 15 min. Lately, within the last couple of months, I have missed a few meetings because the reminders have stopped working. It seems that when I dismiss the first reminder, that it dismisses all of the reminders. So I will get the reminder at 1 hour, but neither 30min or 15 minutes. I don't know what has changed, it used to work.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an LG G2 and the default calendar app. I use the app to remind me of meetings, etc. and I like to set myself multiple reminders, e.g. 1 hour, then 30 min, then 15 min. Lately, within the last couple of months, I have missed a few meetings because the reminders have stopped working. It seems that when I dismiss the first reminder, that it dismisses all of the reminders. So I will get the reminder at 1 hour, but neither 30min or 15 minutes. I don't know what has changed, it used to work.
Welcome to Android Central!

Did you do any software updates to the phone recently?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463