How to get rid of com.android.system.ui virus?

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Com.android.system.ui keeps installing on my phone along with alot of other random apps. I reset my phone to get rid of it but it was still there. Also, my phone keeps restarting itself for no reason. I have no idea what's wrong with my phone but I need to get rid of com.android.system.ui because it's causing other things to be installed on my phone without my permission.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? After the factory reset and Setup Wizard, did you go directly to the Play Store and prevent any app from installing automatically? If so, did the malicious behavior persist? If so, the malware is most likely installed to the system root, which can be hard to get rid of. A factory reset won't help--you usually have to reinstall the firmware. This can be relatively easy to very difficult, depending on the device.

skydrow

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
J'ai le même problème J'ai un Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3.
Je suis root avec KingRoot et com.android.system.ui installe automatiquement des applications sur mon téléphone une fois mon wifi allumer, :'(
Comment y remédier s'il vous plait.

Sorry for bad english:

I got the same problem, i got an Alcatel Onetouc Pop S3
I am root with KingRoot and com.android.system.ui download automatically applications on my device when wifi was enabled
How to remove please :( :'(

HackerBoy MK16700

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi...My friends... I also faced virus like this , but i founded 2 methods to remove this type of virus.
>Method-1> First root your android device. Go to file manager like ES File Explorer. Go to system\app then change your view setting and set to detailed it shows few details of apps. Then see apps modification dates. If date is letest than select all apps with detail of letest date ( our origional system apps date are old because they installed in phone with OS. ). Uninstall all selected apps. ( if you recently modified trusted apps of system so exept them.) install good antivirus app and scan all apps. If you found any app with virus so uninstall them.
>Method-2> If Method-1 dont work for you Reinstall your firmware. You can get guid for how to install stock firmware in your device on google.
GOOD LUCK MY Friends...

Abdul Qayyum Janjua

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Com.android.system.ui keeps installing on my phone along with alot of other random apps. I reset my phone to get rid of it but it was still there. Also, my phone keeps restarting itself for no reason. I have no idea what's wrong with my phone but I need to get rid of com.android.system.ui because it's causing other things to be installed on my phone without my permission.

I.e. true . please help to get rid of these. Thanks