Are there any weather edge feed apps for the Galaxy S7 Edge?

A

AC Question

The Galaxy S6 Edge came per-loaded with the accuweather app that had edge feed capabilities so you could check your local weather without necessarily waking up the screen. I've been looking for something similar with the Galaxy S7 Edge, but so far I can't find anything. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any apps that gave you edge feed weather?

Charles Hu

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to know as well. Just got my S7 Edge today. I'd like to be able to swipe the edge to a quickly check the time and weather without turning on the entire display, nor using the always on night clock. Seems like the S6 Edge had this function, so I wonder why it's been left out. Looks like downloadable feed panels are rather limited in options as well. I'd like to know if there's a solution or at least a workaround.

Dakota Wirtz

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank goodness I finally found a post asking the same question I've been asking. My friend has the Galaxy S6 Edge and has the feed that displays the time, date and weather and I was wanting this on my S7 Edge as well. Just like Charles said I would like to be able to check the time without waking the entire display, now I haven't found an aswer yet but I'm going to contact Samsung to see if it's there and I'm missing something but the only thing I know right now is that the feed is called "Information Feed". So we'll see if its added back or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon