I have been getting a notification for months for the Samsung pay app. I've tried blocking and disabling it and it will not let me. I do not have the option to block like the other apps. In app manager you cannot unselect notifications. I need help this is getting annoying! Thank you!
    03-09-2016 11:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Which sucks because I want to use Samsung pay, but they don't use my bank. So now I get a reminder every time I turn my phone on and randomly at other times, to sign up for a service I can't even use. Plus it's even more frustrating because I had to spend 4 hours on the phone with 6 different Samsung employees to figure out why Samsung wouldn't let me log in to Samsung Pay. After all that time and factory resetting my phone I was finally able to log in, only to find out my card isn't compatible.
    03-22-2016 04:18 PM
    According to an advanced task manager app, my phone shows Samsung Pay running, consuming ram in the background despite the fact that I've never used it and have no intention of using it. Is there a way to make it so it doesnt run in the background and just waste battery? Thanks
    04-11-2016 01:50 PM
    Still waiting to see if this worked, but I went into the Settings - Device - Applications - Application Manager, scrolled down and selected Samsung pay. Normally you get two choices to either Uninstall, or Force Stop. The Uninstall was disabled, so I clicked the Force Stop. Got a pop-up that warned me I might damage the app if I perform a Force Stop. I did it anyway.. Waiting to see if I get anymore Samsung Pay notifications.
    07-21-2016 10:54 AM
    Go into settings and turn off NPC
    07-27-2016 11:27 AM
    This has had no effect at all on my S6. Samsung Pay continues to re-update itself after I uninstall updates, and prompt me to sign in and use this unwanted and unwelcome "service".

I want this bloatware crap off my phone, or at least, unable to activate and update itself.
    09-26-2016 03:27 PM
    I got really fed up with this also ...US Cellular couldnt even fix this...
    A grandson finally showed me how...
    Go into settings. Click on Applications,At top of page click MORE then find notices from..Find Samsung Pay and un mark it..
    I was totally very happy to stop hearing that
    PIA. DING !!!!!
    10-08-2016 12:45 PM
    Settings - Applications - Samsung Pay - Permissions
    12-12-2016 09:26 AM
    That does nothing.

There is no way to "disable" the app, like other apps. You can only Force Stop it, hit More and uninstall any updates. Just be sure to turn off any Notifications and Permissions.
    12-17-2016 10:14 AM
    > Settings - Applications - Samsung Pay - Permissions

Does not address the OP's request. This does *not* stop the notifications. Nothing apparently will stop this evil crap.

I was actually thinking of using Samsung Pay, until it started with the notification spam. A couple times a day?

So I figure if Samsung wants to be a jerk about it, I can easily boycott their bloatware malware junkware.

I'm not that crazy about the S7 Edge phone. If Samsung continues to **** me off, it goes on ebay.
    12-24-2016 12:15 AM
    You can turn off the notifications as described above but you STILL get notifications that show up on the apps page. Over the app icon like when you have an unread text in your messaging. I like my page clean. Seeing the notification for an app I do not want to use is enough to make this loyal SAMSUNG customer switch to iPhone. No sh*t F*you SAMSUNG you should fire the person who suggested forced notifications for sh*t we don't use.
    01-02-2017 11:15 AM
    Ha! Found it! You have to turn off notification for both "Samsung Pay" and "Samsung Pay Framework". Settings > Applications > Application Manager > Samsung Pay > Notifications > Turn everything to off. Then do it for "Samsung Pay Framework" as well. Pretty shady of Samsung to make it this difficult to stop getting Samsung Pay notifications.
    01-14-2017 03:10 AM
    Thank your grandson for me.
    I had to go to Application Manager>More>Change System Settings and then scroll down to turn off Samsung pay.
    I hope that does it. It shouldn't take long to find out, I've been getting several notifications a day.
    Why does Samsung think it's a good idea to p*ss-off their customers?
    01-22-2017 05:09 PM
    That cut down on notifications considerably, but did not eliminate them entirely. I turned them off in Samsung Pay Framework too. I hope that stops them entirely. I won't buy another Samsung phone if this persists.

Settings>Device>Applications>Application Manager>Samsung Pay Framework> Notifications
    01-31-2017 09:37 AM
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That still didn't END them!

I contacted Samsung support via chat. They had me install Smart Tutor from the Play Store and went in and changed my settings remotely in Samsung Pay>> Settings>> Notifications.

I hope this works. Here is a partial transcript of our conversation:

Vindhya K: I have turned OFF the notifications .
    Vindhya K: We can do it from Samsung Pay>> Settings>> Notifications.
    Vindhya K: However, if you want to enable the options you can turn ON the options.
    Tom: Thank you. I hope this works. I have been to several Android support forums, and people are furious at Samsung for these notifications, and how difficult it is to get rid of them. Many have vowed to NEVER buy a Samsung phone again because of this. Pass this information on to the decision makers.
    Vindhya K: Pleasure is all mine to assist customers like you, Tom.
    Vindhya K: Thank you so much for getting this to our notice and this is highly appreciated and I will take it as a valuable feedback.
    Vindhya K: And I will definitely escalate the same to the dedicated department so that they will add the feature in the new updates.
    Tom: Thanks for your help.
    Vindhya K: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    02-04-2017 08:00 PM