back button and recent key not working

A

AC Question

Hi was wondering just replaced my crack screen went not to bad but now my back button and recent button are not working they are not lite up as well my home button works fine looks like i damage the rubber gaskets that go on the key is there any way to fix?thx

heide novell

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Without having it in my hand so that I could look at it, I can't offer any advice except to say - take it to someone who knows how to properly repair devices such as yours.

Don't undertake any type of repair (such as replacing the screen) until you know exactly what has to be done, how it has to be done, and what things must be done to avoid damage to other components of the device.

Basically, if you are experienced, having research the issue thoroughly, or have someone to walk you through a repair - don't even take the device apart unless you are willing to replace the device if you cause other damage.

Also, you didn't say anything about the brand or model of the phone - we are not psychics.

Another also - your message is hard to read because you did not use an punctuation or capitalization. When a message is hard to read and understand, a lot of people will simply skip past it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza