LG G2 tethering range very low

A

AC Question

I'm tethering from phone to my tablet and the phone is about 1 meter away from phone and WiFi signal is very low (1bar} and keeps disconnecting. Tried connecting other devices to phone and no difference so it's not a fault with tablet. Can't afford broadband so it's very frustrating.

LG G2 (D802) running kit kat, it's rooted and about 1 year ago I played around with different tethering apps and possibly messed up the settings but I can't remember the app name.

Any help would be much appreciated

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm tethering from phone to my tablet and the phone is about 1 meter away from phone and WiFi signal is very low (1bar} and keeps disconnecting. Tried connecting other devices to phone and no difference so it's not a fault with tablet. Can't afford broadband so it's very frustrating.

LG G2 (D802) running kit kat, it's rooted and about 1 year ago I played around with different tethering apps and possibly messed up the settings but I can't remember the app name.

Any help would be much appreciated
Welcome to Android Central!

Try using WiFi Tether Router, that is the one I use and never had an issue with it.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=net.snclab.wifitetherrouter&token=bl1i1Bj2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21