SIM card is stuck without the tray how can i extract it?

A

AC Question

sim card is stuck in sim card port cant remove it please help

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
According to my search, there is a technique which uses a discarded credit card cut the same size as the sim card slot.. Although I've not attempted anything like this and this would depends on if one attempted to mount the incorrect sim card size or that because of the design of the sim cards.. has a notch located on the side of the card which locks the card in place.

In the past sim cards did not have a lip on them thus making the card nearly imposable to extract. Today thought, most cards have rises nub on the outer edge of the card, which is used to to pry the card away from the slot or tray. Try the credit card in the sim card first or research the web for other possible solutions.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
According to my search, there is a technique which uses a discarded credit card cut the same size as the sim card slot.. Although I've not attempted anything like this and this would depends on if one attempted to mount the incorrect sim card size or that because of the design of the sim cards.. has a notch located on the side of the card which locks the card in place.

In the past sim cards did not have a lip on them thus making the card nearly imposable to extract. Today thought, most cards have rises nub on the outer edge of the card, which is used to to pry the card away from the slot or tray. Try the credit card in the sim card first or research the web for other possible solutions.

WARNING: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK This MAY damage your phone......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If3yH7seanw

Combining for "best answer"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty