Battery drain on 5.0.2

A

AC Question

So i just flashed the latest update for Prime 6 (130FFN2) through Sugar QCT SP 10.1 flash tool, now my battery drains super fast and the overall phone performance is very low.
I can't run Facebook because it gets stuck at the facebook logo with a blue background (version 53.0 nodpi min. API 15), and the phone struggles to execute many apps at the same time (quad core 1Ghz processor Snapdragon 410).
I really need help here, my phone is useless the way it is and I already cleaned cache and made factory reset many times, but still the same. The device now overheats which did not do before the update.
I cant find any stock ROM for the phone unless the tool that I use to flash the stock ROM but when it finishes flashing it always installs the new update, which it seems to be broken.
The keyboard is using 76% of the battery apparently and apps like Google Search use 60% of the memory, my battery now only lasts 4 hours and it used to last two days with regular use, PLEASE HELP ME!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So i just flashed the latest update for Prime 6 (130FFN2) through Sugar QCT SP 10.1 flash tool, now my battery drains super fast and the overall phone performance is very low.
I can't run Facebook because it gets stuck at the facebook logo with a blue background (version 53.0 nodpi min. API 15), and the phone struggles to execute many apps at the same time (quad core 1Ghz processor Snapdragon 410).
I really need help here, my phone is useless the way it is and I already cleaned cache and made factory reset many times, but still the same. The device now overheats which did not do before the update.
I cant find any stock ROM for the phone unless the tool that I use to flash the stock ROM but when it finishes flashing it always installs the new update, which it seems to be broken.
The keyboard is using 76% of the battery apparently and apps like Google Search use 60% of the memory, my battery now only lasts 4 hours and it used to last two days with regular use, PLEASE HELP ME!

Welcome to Android Central!

I believe battery drain was a common issue with 5.0.2. It had to do with the WiFi causing issues I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21