I'm sure this must be posted before as well , but there are too many and I am desperate after days of searching. My phone fell on marble tiles face down and now part of my screen is not working. The phone is pattern locked, and I am unable to unlock it due to the broken screen. I need to retrieve my photos and other data from the phone somehow. I have tried Android device manager, OTG adapter using usb mouse, but to no avail. Please help me!

- my phone is not rooted
    - Android version 4.4.4 (KitKat)
    - USB connection is not enabled by default, so cannot transfer data that way

I am looking for a way to bypass the pattern lock OR take backup of my device data without unlocking it. Thanks in advance.
    03-21-2016 08:10 AM
    Hi, can't you go and get the screen replaced? or replace it yourself, there are a ton of YouTube videos online. Also, unless you changed the settings the majority of your pics / contacts / apps will have been synced up to your acc. So if you have a new android device, try start up with your existing account to see if all your previous data comes with it.
    03-21-2016 10:29 AM
    Hello Buddy.. Did you find any solution to bypass your locked screen ? I am going through the same situation.. my phone screen is broken and unable to unlock as touchscreen is not working... Please share if you have any solution...
    09-01-2016 02:54 PM