I am unable to send out text to anyone. It was working jus fine then all of a sudden it won't send

A

AC Question

Just about 30 mins ago I have been texting fine then all of a sudden now my texts won't send keeps saying message not sent. I can't figure out why when it was just working fine

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just about 30 mins ago I have been texting fine then all of a sudden now my texts won't send keeps saying message not sent. I can't figure out why when it was just working fine

There are many reasons this could be happening. First things first. How many bars do you have? Or do you maybe have a circle with a line through it, or NO SIM, or SIM ERROR?

If you have bars. First thing I would do is reset your device by just simply powering it down, and back on.

Either way, more info would be nice. What phone do you have, make and model.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
First don't rely on "bars" when it comes to signal, they are ridiculously misleading.

Contact your service provider to ensure there isn't any issues going on in your area.

Now,

1. reboot your device and wipe system cache just to get that out of the way.

2. Can you make a phone call? Do you get a recording from your service provider?

3. If you have a GSM device, unseat and then reseat your Sims card.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
First don't rely on "bars" when it comes to signal, they are ridiculously misleading.

Contact your service provider to ensure there isn't any issues going on in your area.

Now,

1. reboot your device and wipe system cache just to get that out of the way.

2. Can you make a phone call? Do you get a recording from your service provider?

3. If you have a GSM device, unseat and then reseat your Sims card.

I shouldn't have said "How many Bars" what I meant was do you SHOW bars, as in signal, or do you see NO SIM, SIM ERROR, Etc.
Tell tale sign of an issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000