Why phone internal storage doesn't work anymore when sd card is inserted?

A

AC Question

I have an I ball octa a41 tablet (rooted) three months old just,I got an 16 GB memory card for it...but when I inserted the SD my phone internal storage stopped showing details. My additional data files are in it,as I remove SD it gets backnon track.how to tackle this.???

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest formatting the SD card and see if that helps. What brand SD card do you have? It could also be the SD card that is the problem, and may need to be replaced if formatting does not help.

ARJUN LUTHER1

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
The sd card is of Sandisk company just got yesterday from flipkart...i will tryn formatting as you suggested...do you think maybe unrooting can help? I tried formatting too..it doesn't help.. But i can still acess my internal storage from file manager...it's like my device is unableto find the path to it for accessing files.

Last edited:

ARJUN LUTHER1

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
The sd card is of Sandisk company just got yesterday from flipkart...i will tryn formatting as you suggested...do you think maybe unrooting can help? I tried formatting too..it doesn't help.. But i can still acess my internal storage from file manager...it's like my device is unableto find the path to it for accessing files.