HELP! Phone got disconnected while recovering with Dr.Fone, now couldnt work

A

AC Question

i tried recovering deleted photos with Dr.Fone on my Samsung Galaxy S5, but then the phone somehow got disconnected with the computer while the usb cable is still plugged in the computer and now it wouldnt work. i tried connecting my phone to the computer, but it couldnt be detected. so when i turn on my phone, it stays on the recovering page and i cant do anything.
is there a way i can get my phone back in function without doing a factory reset with it?
Or, if i need to factory reset it, how do I do it when my phone cant be detected by any computer. (I tried to do the volume up and power button pressing thing, but it still goes to the Dr.Fone recovering page)
I tried using different USB cables and tried connecting my phone to different computers but they all cant detect my phone, so i think it's my phone's problem

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the phone won't go to recovery with just the buttons on the phone, it's probably hung. (Recovering deleted files requires rooting and access to parts of storage you shouldn't have access to.) Try going to the carrier's repair service.